ATL's president, Andy Ballard on how to make induction work for you.
It may have been a few years since Andy first stepped into the classroom as an NQT, but his experience has gained him invaluable insight into induction today and here he offers you expert advice on how to make induction work for you. Just right click on the links below and either download to your mp3 player or listen online.
- Induction: an introduction from Andy Ballard, Mp3 audio, 6565 KB
- Induction: what to expect, Mp3 audio, 1694 KB
- Induction: at the start, Mp3 audio, 3924 KB
- Induction: getting it right, Mp3 audio, 4221 KB
- Induction: and your CPD, Mp3 audio, 1942 KB
- Induction: and observations, Mp3 audio, 5139 KB
- Induction: formal assessment, Mp3 audio, 2210 KB
- Induction: key relationships, Mp3 audio, 6288 KB
- Induction: working with support staff, Mp3 audio, 1387 KB
- Induction: ATL and you, Mp3 audio, 8320 KB