Listen to ATL's tutorials for new and student teachers on behaviour management in the classroom, including tops tips, do's and don'ts, rules and procedures.
AT ATL, we know that pupil behaviour is a key concern for new teachers. For a great introduction to behaviour management, listen to the recordings below. Studio 3's Tim Parker speaks to an audience of ATL members. Insightful, comprehensive and sometimes irreverent, Tim's advice and key tips are second to none.
For further details, you can check out the rest of this section of New2Teaching, as well as ATL's guide to behaviour.
- Behaviour - introductions, Mp3 audio, 6101 KB
- Behaviour - legal definitions and assaults, Mp3 audio, 8880 KB
- Behaviour - proactive and reactive, Mp3 audio, 10366 KB
- Behaviour - recognising the symptoms, Mp3 audio, 10382 KB
- Behaviour - restraining pupils, Mp3 audio, 7427 KB
- Behaviour - rules in the classroom, Mp3 audio, 11775 KB
- Behaviour - school policies and procedures, Mp3 audio, 6887 KB
- Behaviour - the low arrousal approach, Mp3 audio, 13603 KB