And find out why ATL is the fastest growing union in the education sector
1. Free student and NQ/probationer membership.
2. Dedicated website and newsletter for student and NQ/probationer members.
3. Campaigns to protect education and its staff on issues such academies and pensions.
4. Excellent professional and personal development opportunities, including a unique partnership with Edge Hill University that allows you to study up to Masters level.
5. Professional publications to aid you in the classroom, including Managing classroom behaviour.
6. Entitlement to the benefits you’d expect from a leading union, including confidential legal support.
7. Access to ATL Future, a group formed to represent our newest members.
8. A voice in a member-led education union that uses your experiences when influencing decision-makers across the UK.
9. Benefits of ATL Plus, our member discount scheme.
10 . Membership of a union that works with government and employers to influence education policy – defending your pay, conditions and pensions.